There are three users in this scenario.
- Admin user
- UserA – cohost
- UserB – not cohost
It is replicated with below path.
1. Admin user created a meeting with cohost UserA. (Admin user won’t join the meeting never)
2. UserA joined and started the meeting. UserA became the host of the meeting.
3. UserB joined the meeting. UserB is not a host/cohost.
4. UserA left the meeting. UserB became the host of the meeting because there is no host in the meeting.
5. UserA rejoined the meeting. UserB is still the host and UserA is cohost of the meeting.
Feature Requested is as below :
When UserA Rejoined the meeting, the Host role should be transferred from UserB to UserA.