Submitted ideas will be evaluated by our product teams for upcoming releases and will be responded to so you know where things stand. For product support, please use the community forums or contact TAC.
NOTE: All Cisco employees & Channel Partners must enter Ideas through this Ideas Portal.
LDAP imports correct Mobile Number, but CM doesn't use it.
Add another check box next to Allow Mobility for Use Mobile Number showing the Mobile Number already imported from LDAP in the user object above.
When checked, it automatically:
1) Creates a Remote Destination Profile using the UserID and their Primary DN, ex: RDP_John.Doe
2) Populates the Remote Destination using a Default RDP template with correct CSS and Rerouting CSS.
2) Creates a Remote Destination using the UserID, ex: RD_John.Doe
3) Populates the RD with the LDAP Mobile Number and removes dashes and parenthesis, prefix with 9. ex: 918765551234
4) Associates the RD to the Primary Line check box.
5) Enables Single Number Reach and Move to Mobile.
If HR, or and Admin, or the user in Outlook, updates their mobile number in AD, then the LDAP sync would instantly fix their SNR mobility number in RD.
CUCM, Gotta Love It !