When the user inputs an incorrect email address by mistake, Webex Meetings will prompt the user with a dialog box.
- The username or password you typed is incorrect
- You've entered an incorrect email address
But webex will create a free account without any warning messaging and user confirmation, this design makes the user experience very confusing and unpleasant.
- some users just want to join the meeting as a guest.
If the user is not familiar with webex, he will enter the email address first instead of selecting 'join a meeting'.
webex should ask to user want to ‘sign in as a webex account' or ‘as a guset to join a meeting’.
- Some companies only want employees to join the meeting as guests, do not want employees to use other functions (e.g. messaging, calling).
But this design makes employees obtain a free account without knowing it, and then start to use functions such as messaging.
This action is impacting company security policy, made IT consider deactivating or uninstalling webex.
- This design also bothers the webex administrator
Because webex creates a free account without confirmation, many employees' company email address became free accounts.
when the webex control hub administrator wants to create a paid account, the admin needs to contact those employees to delete the free account first
Again, This design is inconvenient for enterprises and paid users, please modify this design ASAP